About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Little Bit of Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was busy. Here are a couple of V-Day highlights. (Excuse the photo quality, blah blah blah. It was night time, I had my flash on, and a not-so-good photo is better than no photo at all, as far as memory preservation goes.)

Anyway. The Boy made valentines for his grandparents. We started out with the embroidered card tutorial I blogged about earlier, and we ended up with this:


And the cookies. Oh my heck. Delicious.


I used cherry juice in the frosting. Pink, cherry-flavored frosting is better than red dye #40 any day--and especially on Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...