About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meanwhile, on the Internet...


I spend a lot of time on the internet.

My husband, Isaac, has a life or something. So he misses out on some of the memes and viral videos that go around. And I consider it my duty, as his wife, to educate him on the viral whatnots.

Tonight's lesson was Gangnam Style.



Just trying to do my part to spread edification and enlightenment within my family. And among my blog readers. Because this is totally important stuff to know.

1 comment:

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...