About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How Little Boy's Slippers Make Me Happy

Since I've been trying to change the focus of this blog to the good things I find in my life, and the good things I want to remember, I am not going to tell you a story about how I tried to make applesauce ornaments yesterday and totally failed.

Instead, I'm going to show you these:



They don't make me particularly happy, at least not in and of themselves. But Little Boy received them as an early Christmas gift from his grandparents earlier this week, and he has worn them all day, everyday since. They make him very happy. And that makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Well this post just made me smile! Those are darling slippers and those little feet are just as cute!

    Love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how excited little ones get about the simplest things.
    Very cute feetsies.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...