About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, December 16, 2011

Gee, Do They Still Make Wooden Christmas Trees?

Linus: Gee, do they still make wooden Christmas trees?

Charlie Brown: This little green one here seems to need a home.

Linus: I don't know, Charlie Brown. Remember what Lucy said? This doesn't seem to fit the modern spirit.

Charlie Brown: I don't care. We'll decorate it and it'll be just right for our play. Besides, I think it needs me.
























Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. There is something about this movie that is all at once nostalgic and profound. Thanks for sharing--I love your happy vignettes!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...