About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Spoons Are Better Than One

Little Boy, all his life, has refused to eat ice cream. He's always had this problem with cold things. And mushy things. So ice cream...ice cream was right out. And then his little cousins moved into town for the summer [Isaac's brother and their family]. And his cousin likes ice cream, of course--and now Little Boy does, too. Funny how that works. Anyway, when I gave Little Boy a bowl of ice cream the other day, there happened to be an extra spoon on the table... and after a little experimenting... it turns out that two spoons are better than one!

1 comment:

  1. That's my kind of ice cream eater!
    Dig in little guy, dig in!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...