About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Know ABCs

Little Boy frustrates me because he never sings. He likes it when I sing to him, and he moves his lips along with the words I'm singing, but that's it.  

But finally, finally, finally I got him to sing more than one word. And then I couldn't get him to stop singing the same two lines, over and over:


By the way, do you like Little Boy's farmer outfit? Isaac dressed him in a flannel shirt and overalls this morning. When they came in to wake me up, I asked Little Boy about his plans for the day: 

Andrea: "Hey, Farmer John! Are you gonna go milk the cows?" 
Little Boy: "No!" 
Andrea: "Are you gonna go feed the pigs?" 
Little Boy: "No!" 
Andrea: "Are you gonna feed the chickens?" 
Little Boy: "No! Feed the fish!" 
Isaac: "He's a fish farmer." 

 Ooookay.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have cows and chicks at home.you are very lucky to have them.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Fish Farmer is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...