About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Six Quirky Things

Melissa tagged me. But I don't know if I can think of six quirky things...I'm just so normal! Not.

  1. I stole this one from Melissa--we've been best friends for a long time, but we're so different. We don't like any of the same things. But our husbands are like twins--they're exactly the same. It's so weird.
  2. I read a lot. A LOT. I don't know why. It just happens. I've actually slowed down a bit lately...I'm down to about one book per week. I don't know why that is, either. Hmm.
  3. I used to be a total slob. I'm not totally organized now, but I've gotten a lot better. I think it happened after I had Little Boy--I just realized that it was my responsibility to "make" our home, and it became really important to me.
  4. I don't like to wear socks or shoes. Unfortunately, I live in a very rainy place, so I can't go barefoot as much as I want to. Wet feet would be even worse than shoes.
  5. I'm Mormon. Is that a quirk? You decide.
  6. I love dishes. Doesn't that make me sound so domestic? Maybe I should say this: I love weird-looking dishes. Anyway, I'm not allowed to buy them--no room in my kitchen or my budget. But I do spend a lot of time gawking at them.
So...those six things don't sound as quirky as I thought they would. Or maybe I'm just so quirky that I can't even tell anymore. Hmm.

2 comments:

  1. How cool to learn more about you! Thanks! ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo! My little family was in Ferndale a few months ago and I really wanted to see you. I hear you have one of the cutest little boys ever... I have the other one :) Check out my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...