About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo Monday: Princess Edition

Little Boy went to a princess-themed birthday party yesterday.



Cute, huh?

 
Each of the kids decorated a crown. Little Boy, being a boy, got to put car stickers on his. He loves it. He calls it his "taw hat."



This is the birthday girl, opening Little Boy's present to her. It's a fun little jar filled with "Magical Princess Cookies." Some of the cookies have Disney princesses on them, and some of them are pink with sprinkles.



Happy birthday girl = successful party.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birthday Party Quote of the Day


 Princess Party Guest, pulling shiny plastic crown off her cupcake: "We can't really eat this because, well, we could, um, choke and die."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...