About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Believe.

"And the Lord said unto him: Believest thou the words which I shall speak?
     "And he answered: Yea, Lord, I know that thou speakest the truth, for thou art a God of truth, and canst not lie.
     "And when he had said these words, behold, the Lord showed himself unto him, and said: Because thou knowest these things ye are redeemed from the fall; therefore ye are brought back into my presence; therefore I show myself unto you."

-Ether 3:11-13


"...[A]nd now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them."

-Mosiah 4:10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...