About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas happened.


I expected Christmas to be difficult. We'd never, ever had Christmas on our own. What would Christmas be like with three people, instead of 8-10 people?

Only one way to find out.

The Boy got his first set of scriptures. (And LEGOS. So many legos.)

Isaac got more Duck Dynasty than one person should ever need.

I got Mario Party 9. I know, I know; you're jealous.

The Boy put his long underwear on his head.

And we made an excellent mess.

Aside from the mess (which was actually not very big, and Isaac cleaned it up), Christmas turned out to be very peaceful. It was exactly what I needed.

1 comment:

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...