About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear Internet, Carry on without Me...

[This...just made me laugh. I'm not actually deathly ill. Photo by Monceau.]
Hey, everyone. Just wanted to check in and say that I haven't been feeling well, and that I'm not sure how long I'll be out. I'm still around, reading blog posts and stuff--but evenings are my usual writing time, and I've been going to bed early.

Hopefully, I'll be back in the swing of things soon. Carry on!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, so sorry you are sick! I tell ya the kids at school are dropping like flies I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...