About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pie for Breakfast?!

Hiiii! I'm really excited today because...you know how I used to have a separate homeschool blog, called Pie for Breakfast?

(If you don't, just play along.)

Well, my super-awesome friend, Melissa, and I are starting it up again. Today! And I'm pretty sure it's going to rock, because Melissa has the best, most creative ideas ever.

So head on over there to see what's new!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...