About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Monday, February 21, 2011

For Those About to Rock...

My husband's in a band. He plays guitar. I know, I've somehow neglected to mention the band-iness on this blog.
   
{Not my husband. But Isaac does look a bit like Jack Black sometimes.}

Anyway, their first performance (show? gig?) is tonight. Rock on.

5 comments:

  1. I was just thinking "your husband kind of looks like Jack Black.." He so makes some of the same expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I have a new found respect for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Jack Black MOST of the time... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on man, we're on a mission. One great rock show can change the world...

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...