About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday!

I usually post jokes here on Fridays. But not today! This is the happiest thing I've seen all week. Watch it. You might feel happier, too.




And here's the latest blog post from the girl in the video, Al Fox: "Tattooed Mormon."

I love this part: "This- what we’re a part of- is real. What you do does make a difference. His ways- His promises- are worth it. And how grateful I am that I decided to keep going. How grateful I am that I made the decision to trust. The decision to have faith. How grateful I am for the decision to choose God. I do not have words adequate enough to express my gratitude I have for how I feel. For who I have become. For what my life is today. It would not be have I not made those decisions. 

Choose. Choose Daily. Choose God."

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...