About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Monday, March 29, 2010

Recipe: Cinnamon Muffins

{image source}

I just made these for the first time today, and oh...man. They're my new favorite muffin. [I based it on another recipe, but that blog that hosted it has since been taken down.]

Cinnamon Muffins

1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (I always add a little more, so...probably more like 3/4 teaspoon.)
1 1/4 cups flour
2 t baking powder
dash salt
1/4 teaspoon (heaping) ground cinnamon
1/3 cup milk

Preheat oven to 375*. In a bowl, cream sugar and butter together. Add vanilla and egg. Mix well, then add flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and milk. Mix only until blended. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins (greased or lined). Bake for 15 minutes.

**Note: This recipe only came out to about six muffins for me. I don't know if I just make huge muffins, but you might want to double the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...