About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A SunBEAM! A SunBEAM!


 Little Boy is a brand-new Sunbeam this year [Sunbeams is the Sunday School class for three- to four-year-olds].

And guess who the new Sunbeam teacher is!

Yeah, me. It's pretty fun, actually. I team-teach with another sister from the ward, and we have a small class [small as in "few in number," not small as in "very short"...because that goes without saying]. So we get to spend 40 minutes or so singing songs with them, and playing games, and coloring, and learning about Jesus. Good times.

And, if you don't know the Sunbeam song, here's a really cute version:
[disclaimer: I don't know these people.]

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I so absolutely LOVE sunbeams! Never met one I didn't like, they are just tooo adorable :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...