Yeah, Father's Day was more than a month ago. But I was looking through my photos today, and realized I'd forgotten to post this one--this cake was perfect because both my husband and my dad love to golf. Love. My grandpa taught my dad (his son-in-law), and my dad taught Isaac (his son-in-law). I guess we'd better have a baby girl eventually, so Isaac can have a son-in-law to golf with. Anyway, that has nothing to do with anything. I had a busier day than usual today, and I was going to blog about it...but now I'm kinda tired...after having been so busy and all. So I'm gonna go with a list instead. Y'all can fill in the details yourselves. Today:
- Got Little Boy to read three-letter words for the first time. My family keeps asking when we're going to move on to four-letter words (*rolls eyes*).
- Brushed the spiderwebs from the deck and front porch. That doesn't sound like a big deal, but trust me--it was. I won't even tell you how many egg sacs I found.
- Made popsicles--finally--with some little popsicle molds that I got at WalMart this year. I used pink lemonade. So...they're not any healthier than regular popsicles. A bit cheaper, though.
- Unpacked some more of Little Boy's stuff that's been lying around for three weeks. Now he actually has some room to play in there.
- Washed, dried, AND put away laundry.
- Had goldfish crackers for lunch. No, this is not a habit at our house.
- Went to the local berry farm with my mom and sister. Had some of the local berry farm's ice cream. Counted that as part of lunch.
- Spent more than an hour picking blueberries from my mom's blueberry bushes and didn't get them all. Those bushes are monsters. Delicious monsters.
- Spent a little extra time setting up for preschool tomorrow. Hope it pays off.